NIA: American Cities Will Resemble Egypt In 2015
February 4, 2011 § Leave a comment
In a November 2010 press release, the NIA warned that the Federal Reserve’s new quantitative easing program would cause “societal collapse” as soon as this year, and gave a price list for a number of items as an example of how hyperinflation would cripple the country. According to the NIA, within the next few years;
– A standard 24 oz loaf of bread will cost over $23 dollars.
– A 32oz package of granulated sugar will cost over $62 dollars.
– A 11.30 oz container of roast coffee will set you back over $77 dollars
– A 64 fl oz container of Minute Maid Orange Juice will cost more than $45 dollars.
– A Hershey’s Milk Chocolate 1.55 oz candy bar will cost over 15 dollars.
– A plain white men’s cotton t-shirt will cost $55.57.